I am one of the principal investigators for the Clique Research Cluster in Graph, Network Analysis and Visualisation based at University College Dublin and the National University of Ireland, Galway.
We are inviting applications for the following posts and funded PhD positions:
- Senior postdoctoral researcher (UCD ref 003756)
- Postdoctoral researcher in probablistic network modelling (UCD ref
- Postdoctoral researcher in analysis of information diffusion in social networks (NUIG-Clique-02)
- 6-8 funded PhD studentships to address research challenges in
- anomaly detection
- biological network analysis
- computational techniques in network analysis
- information visualisation
- models of information flow
- probabilistic network models.
Please note, the closing date for this round of applications is 8th
March 2009. Please see the Clique Cluster vacancies page for more details.
Labels: clique, infovis, research