May 2007 UbiComp 2007 PC

UbiComp 2007 PC

In May of 2007 I attend a two day meeting as a program committee member in Toronto for the 9th International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing. This will be held on 16-19 September 2007 in Innsbruck, Austria. It was a great event with many of the leading figures in UbiComp in attendance. In addition I'm glad to say it was a very educational experience as I got to interact with some great people in fruitful discussion. I got to see first hand, yet again, how much time and effort goes into putting together a top class conference program. It reminded me very much of the dedication shown during the Pervasive 2006 PC meeting in Boston in Dec 2005.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My civil partnership speech

Books for new and old Computer Scientists